Get the balance of your wallet.
💡 Ah my brethren, these are the numbers you must make go up.
But often you want to sync first
gun -s balance
These are the meanings of the numbers:
- confirmed: coins that are owned by this wallet and confirmed in the chain (but not in-use).
- unconfirmed: coins that have been sent to your wallet but haven't been confirmed (and not in-use).
- unclaimed: coins that you own but you haven't claimed -- if you lose your database you will lose them.
- available: coins that are available to be used. This is just the total of the above.
- locked: coins that are locked in some protocol execution (e.g. bet) you might get access to them or you might not!
- in-use: coins that are being reserved for use in some protocol execution (e.g. a bet).